HR Advisor Co Fermanagh Temporary
Our client, a local manufacturing Company based in Co Fermanagh are looking to recruit a temporary HR Advisor for a 3 month contract.
- The HR Advisor will be responsible for carrying our business critical activities and providing advice to stakeholders on HR processes and procedures including; employee relations, performance management and development, reward management, benefits administration and resourcing and talent management. The HR Advisor is required to provide administrative systems and project support to the HR team.
Hours of work:
- 42 hours, Monday - Friday
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard
- Proven track record of providing legally compliant operational HR support in a medium/large sized organisation
- Graduate seeking to specialise in HR
- Must be able to evidence experience of handling sensitive and confidential information successfully
- Proven ability of positive and constructive relationship management at various levels
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Associate CIPD
- Experience of working within a face paced manufacturing FMCG environment
- Rate of Pay: £Depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.