Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, a large NI organisation with the recruitment of a HR Advisor role, on an initial 3-4 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will work in partnership with the Senior HR team and other Advisors to ensure a positive and proactive HR service is delivered across the organisation, in line with company policy and procedures.
- Participate in the review of policies, practices and procedures
- Communicate with Trade Unions on a regular basis on a variety of issues including sickness absence cases, disciplinaries, grievances and policy reviews.
- Support Managers in the communication and implementation of policy change
- Keep up to date with changes to employment legislation and best practice
- Support Managers with external and internal recruitment competitions within the business and ensure recruitment activities are co-ordinated across the organisation
- Support managers and directors to develop training and development plans and strategies
- Manage all HR administration and communication in relation to your Directorate.
- Ensure statutory and operational reports and related administration are completed accurately and on time
- Equal opportunities monitoring and reporting including Article 55 Review
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management information reports
- Management information, in particular IT systems
- As part of the HR team provide specific or specialist HR support across the organisation
- Specific responsibilities may include payroll (industrial and/or non-industrial), IT Information Systems, equal opportunities, recruitment and selection, training and development, reward and recognition, welfare, trade union engagement, HR policy and procedures, communication and/or employment law.
- Other adhoc duties as required
On offer is the opportunity to join a large hierarchical organisation, offering exposure to a highly unionised, multi-site environment.
To apply, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR for immediate consideration and shortlisting on 07725825693 or via email on email@example.com