Global Manufacturing organisation
Grafton HR Exclusive Role
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing a global manufacturing organisation based in Belfast, with the appointment of a HR Advisor on a full time temporary basis.
Deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures and employment legislation
- First point of contact for HR queries and ability to provide a range of advice on an array of HR matters
- Management of full recruitment life cycle
- Overseeing complex employee relations issues, including managing site absenteeism, ensuring everything is tracked, reported and updated to drive improvements
- Maintain internal HR systems
- Work closely with Senior Management Team to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support employee engagement and site culture
- Engage and build collaborative relationships with trade union representatives
- Support the Senior Management Team with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/ development
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding the development of new employees and ensuring adequate training throughout the probationary period
- Completion of Fair Employment and Article 55 review in line with legislation
- Administering of company benefits
- CIPD qualified or working towards completion
- 3 - 5 years HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a unionised environment
- Experience of managing apprenticeship programmes
- Strong knowledge of NI employment legislation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive global manufacturer, who operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
To apply for this Grafton HR Exclusive role, please speak to Ryan Calvert(Assoc. CIPD) on 07725825693 or via email on email@example.com.