HR Advisor - 4-6 temporary position - Co.Armagh
Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting our client, a global manufacturing organisation with the recruitment of a HR Advisor on a 4-6 month temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Provide support and advice to managers and supervisors
- Ensure full working knowledge of Company HR policy is obtained and provide associated advice to line managers accordingly
- Contribute to HR policy development and implementation, suggesting amendments to HR policy in line with developments in employment legislation and best practice
- Assist and advise line managers in dealing with departmental/team employee issues in relation to various areas (i.e. performance, absence, conduct and conflict)
- Contribute professionally to the briefing and/or training of employees and line managers in relation to HR policies and procedures, facilitating the delivery of HR clinics
- Provide advice on, and participate in, the application of the Company's discipline and grievance procedures in their entirety, up to and including, where relevant, Final Written Warning and appeal meetings.
- Participate in the recruitment process in its entirety as appropriate, including shortlisting, interviewing and providing professional advice
- Contribute to and participate in employee involvement initiatives, particularly Employee Forums
5 + years HR related experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment
Graduate membership level of the CIPD
Experience of dealing with Trade Union officials
£26,000 - £28,000
To apply, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR for immediate consideration and shortlisting on 07725825693 or email@example.com, or apply through the link below in the strictest of confidence.