HR Advisor - Grafton HR Exclusive
Grafton HR is excited to be exclusively representing a large Irish owned BPO, who have developed a very strong reputation, as one of the UK and Ireland's most pioneering outsourcing providers, with offices located across several locations, with the potential to expand in the future.
This leading BPO are presently seeking an experienced stand-alone HR Generalist for their Lurgan site, with responsibility for supporting over 200 staff. The role will involve all areas of HR, ensuring all HR policies and procedures are followed and implemented across the site, ultimately supporting the overall commercial goals.
This is a stand-alone role, reporting directly into the Site Manager, supporting various other internal stakeholders on daily basis, ranging from middle management to senior management, as well as supporting other sites when / if required.
This is a excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional who is seeking further development in a fast paced, high volume environment.
This position will contribute massively to any HR professionals skill set, providing exposure across all areas of HR.
- 3 years HR Generalist experience in a high volume workplace, high pressure environment
- CIPD qualified or working towards it
- Proven track record of dealing with employee relations including facilitating, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings, grievance hearings and absence management.
- Previous experience of successfully overseeing volume recruitment campaigns, ideally with a BPO
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of developing effective policies and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel to other sites when / if required, as well as working different shift patterns when required
- HR experience in a contact centre and ROI legislation knowledge would be desirable
CIRCA £25k + benefits
To apply for this unique opportunity, please speak to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR for immediate consideration on 07773197121, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNERS - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY