HR Advisor - Belfast - Leading private sector organisation
Grafton HR is excited to be working in partnership with a leading private sector organisation.
My client is recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis, to be based at their site in Belfast, with travel to Dublin one day per week.
The successful HR Advisor will enjoy working within a well established HR team, for a large private sector organisation, within sites in both NI and ROI.
The company have been established in both the NI and ROI markets for close to 20 years, currently going through a period of sustained growth.
The successful HR Advisor must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
Working closely with an established HR Business Partner, the successful HR Advisor will support the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training
The role is based in Belfast; however, there will be some travel to Dublin, at most once a week. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their ROI legislation knowledge, something that could help increase their employability in the future.
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting to the Equality Commission
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they effectively support the business and are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matter
- Carry out market intelligence / benchmarking
- Maintain internal databases, spreadsheets, monthly management reports and equality reporting
- Support with general HR administration and monthly payroll input
The successful candidate
To be considered for this exciting HR Advisor position, it is essential you possess the following:
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Experience of HR data analytics
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary with a bonus of up to 10% of salary.
- A generous pension scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Private Health Insurance
- Free car parking on site
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Advisor position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on 07725825693.
If this HR Advisor job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.