HR Advisor - Belfast - Leading private sector organisation
Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting a leading private sector organisation, wishing to appoint a HR Advisor to join their team based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Advisor will work alongside an experienced HR Business Partner, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Carry out market bench marking
- Maintain internal databases
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Experience of HR data analytics
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A competitive salary with a bonus
- A generous pension scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Private Health Insurance
- Free car parking
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD) on 07725825693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017