Grafton Recruitment are working with one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturing firms to source an experience HR Analyst for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Joining a team of HR and training professionals, and working closely with the HR Manager, the HR Analyst will be responsbile for providing tactical and transactional support - particularly across retention and business unit absence.
Day to day responsbilities for the HR Analyst will include:
- Validation and processing of data including new Hires/leavers/making changes to reporting lines/Business Unit Absence process.
- Prepare for weekly/monthly payroll activities including follow up with managers for time sheet sign off and initiating reports.
- Provide administrative support to assist with historical corrections of data to ensure Payroll is corrected.
- Provide weekly reports to the Finance Department.
- Provide Level 1 support for Managers and employees on how to use KRONOS Time & Attendance application.
- Be subject matter expert on shift rates applying to Business Unit shifts to enable support of customer, including control of KRONOS specific communication to support processes (e.g Shutdown, Shift changes, etc.).
- Provide training on how to use KRONOS for Managers.
- Interface with Corporate Human Resources, Compensation + Benefit and Payroll personnel to assist and support employee issues and problems
- Delivery of transactional HR services including PeopleSoft & Kronos maintenance and reporting
This is an important role within the HR team overall, and requires a candidate with strong analytical skills. In addition, suitable candidates will have a background within HR - preferably in a similar analytical and reporting function. Previous experience with a Workforce Management System will also be necessary eg KRONOS or TMS or similar.
This is a fixed term role for 1 year. The pay rate on offer will be £9.13 per hour.
Suitable candidates can submit their CVs via the link below, alternatively please contact Tracey Murphy for further information on 02890 895 824.