Job Title: HR and Compliance Advisor (Fixed-term), Grafton Recruitment
Location: Belfast (with a requirement to travel within NI and ROI)
The HR and Compliance Advisor will help support our key objective of leveraging best practice and driving continuous improvement to ensure ISO and legislative compliance.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
- Key Processes and Procedures - Be the custodian of the key process manual and develop and execute strategies to comply with employment regulations and the ISO standard.
- Training - Train and develop those entering the business on quality and compliance.
- Audits - Co-ordinate and manage a rolling programme of audits and branch health checks.
- HR Advice - Provide HR advice and guidance in line with current legislation.
- Reporting - Provide on-going monitoring and reporting of performance throughout the business.
This role will suit someone with experience in a recruitment/HR role with sound knowledge of quality systems. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in compliance in a HR and recruitment environment.
If this sounds good to you, contact me (Cara Woods, HR and Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit your CV using the link below.