HR/Office Manager €45-50k
6 month contract
Our client, a growing organisation within the Transport & Logistics sector, is currently recruiting a HR/Office Manager on a full-time, 6 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the HR and administration function on a day-to-day basis while carrying out executive assistant duties for the management team.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provision of full administration support for the department including HR and Operations Management
- Staff management including daily delegation of tasks and supervision, staff rostering
- HR duties to include recruitment and selection, grievance management, payroll supervision, administration of staff expenses and benefit schemes, exit interviews
- Finance administration - processing invoices for the business, requisition of purchase orders, budget control, processing quotations
- Co-ordination of facilities and IT requirements
- Management of office equipment and stationery
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar HR/Office Management role in a large organisation
- Educated to degree level in HR, Business or other relevant discipline an advantage
- CIPD qualification a distinct advantage
- Significant people management experience essential including the ability to effectively manage performance
- IT Literate including proficiency in the MS Office suite; SAP and SharePoint experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident with business acumen
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with previous experience in managing budgets
- Financial administration/accounting experience an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to join a progressive, dynamic organisation. Salary for this role will be within the region of €45-50k depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration.