HR & Payroll Administrator - Enniskillen - Competitive salary
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing our client, a highly successful, multi-site employer based in Enniskillen, currently seeking to appoint an experienced HR & Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a background in HR Administration, as well as payroll processing experience.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful HR & Payroll Administrator will provide support to Human Resources, Training and Payroll. Key duties include recruitment, absence monitoring, training and development support and payroll processing. General clerical duties such as filing, record keeping and updating of a computerised data base will also be required.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming enquiries, by telephone and email
- Ensure that employee queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Provide support through the various stages of the recruitment process
- Providing support to the management team in all aspects of Human Resources
- Maintaining accurate and concise HR records
- Carry out monthly reports on turnover, absence and headcount
- Assist for the preparation and processing of biweekly, weekly and monthly payrolls
- Assist with the maintenance and accuracy of the electronic time and attendance system.
- Compile relevant wage reports for Accounts and Senior Management
- Support the flow of the information between payroll, human resources and all other departments across all sites
- Ensure that all payroll policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all training is recorded on the employee file and HR database
- Ensure that all external training is documented and approved
- Assist in the preparation of the annual training plan, and review and revise as necessary
- Liaising with external training providers
- HR qualification
- HR administration experience
- Experience in processing payroll
- Working knowledge of HR, Time and Attendance and Payroll systems
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Full time hours - 34.5 per week
- Free on site car parking
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or hit the apply button.