HR & Recruitment Assistant - North Down
Grafton HR are presently seeking applications for a leading organisation based in North Down, wishing to appoint a HR & Recruitment Assistant to join the team on an initial temporary 2 month basis, with view to extension.
As HR & Recruitment Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the HR team, with particular focus on recruitment administration to include, putting together recruitment packs, sending out offer letters and helping with any other general administrative duties.
- Once approval for recruitment has been established, in conjunction with HR and line manager, ensure all the necessary paperwork, including job profiles, personnel specifications and job advertisements are completed to a high standard so that the recruitment process is effective in attracting the best possible candidates.
- Administer the recruitment process end to end, including assisting applicants, organising interviews, preparing shortlisting for interview panel, making offers of employment, draft all offer letters and contracts of employment for new starts, updating the HR computerised system with each stage of the recruitment process.
- Conduct pre-employment checks in line with policy including references, medicals, AccessNI, etc if required and professional memberships / registrations as appropriate.
- Verify new starts have the right to work in the UK.
- Processing applicants to new starts on the HR computerised system.
- Maintaining recruitment records in an organised and up to date fashion so that the information is available to facilitate reporting to the Equality Commission
- 6 - 12 months exp in a HR or Recruitment Administration / Assistant related role
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and experienced in administration processes.
- CIPD Qualified
£18 - £19k pro rata
Working alongside, and receiving ongoing mentoring from a team of Senior HR Professionals, this is a great opportunity role for an aspiring HR professional, looking to take the next step in their career with a growing organisation.
Grafton are presently inviting expressions of interest for this position, therefore please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY