HR & Talent Director
Grafton HR is delighted to have been appointed to assist with the appointment of a HR & Talent Director role, for a growing technology firm, based in Belfast.
This is newly created HR & Talent Director role, will have global remit and will be both operational and strategic, partnering with key leaders to identify and define current and future workforce needs, including ongoing forecasting for attrition and changing market conditions.
The HR & Talent Director will provide leadership and guidance in the following key HR functions;
- Talent Acquisition
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Employee Engagement
- Career Development
- Succession Planning
- Retention Methods
- Leadership Development
The HR & Talent Director will possess the following skills and experience;
- Ability to operate effectively with an executive level client base
- Have strong business partnering experience
- High energy, results and execution-focused work ethic with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Practical and comprehensive knowledge of talent management tools and systems
- Proficiency in continuous improvement tools and analytics; previous experience developing talent management metrics
- Experience in the administration of talent management/assessment tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in Change Management
- The ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities across an organisation
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Management or Organisational Development
- 5+ years in an HR leadership role
Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - 2017 CIPD NI HEADLINE SPONSOR