HR & Recruitment Specialist Job
Highly Competitive Salary
Grafton HR is representing a global IT organisation, currently seeking to appoint a new HR & Recruitment Specialist, to join their Belfast team.
Reporting to the Site Director and working in partnership with the Operational Leaders globally, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for the entire recruitment life-cycle, with primary focus on talent acquisition and attraction, in a highly competitive IT market.
Whilst the role will initially be heavily focused on Recruitment, this position should be viewed as a developmental opportunity. As the role evolves, it will take on more responsibility for HR as the need for recruitment tails off.
Oversee all recruitment activity for the Belfast site, covering an array of IT positions.
Work in partnership with the Site Director, assisting with the long term strategic growth of the company in Belfast.
The successful candidate will set the example for all site culture, requiring a Professional, Personable and Credible Individual, who is confident to challenge and advise stakeholders.
Develop souring strategies to attract top talent in the local market will be high on the agenda, alongside building sustainable relationships with external recruitment suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Due to the projected expansion of the Belfast team, the role will be both operational and strategic, ensuring the current recruitment strategies are scalable.
As the business grows, the role will take on various HR Generalist duties, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has an interest in not only Recruitment, but developing the staff once they join the organisation, providing day to day performance management.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle
- Develop bespoke talent attractions solutions
- Develop, amend and implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management
- Conduct internal audits
- Present internal training sessions
- Act as an internal consultant to the business by analysing and recommending solutions for various HR issues
- Prepare and maintain bespoke internal / external reports
- 4-5 years recruitment experience, gained either internally or from a specialist IT agency background, with exposure/experience to Generalist HR duties
- Degree level educated and/or CIPD Qualified
- Strong understanding of the local IT market
- Attractive salary & benefits
- HR training/sponsorship on offer
- Full time, permanent position
- Leading, Belfast based IT organisation
- Free car parking
To apply for this unique position with a growing technology organisation, please contact Ryan Calvert(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07725825693 in confidence, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 BEST RECRUITMENT STRATEGY