My client is a leading UK & Ireland business, operating within the manufacturing sector based in County Tyrone.
They are presently seeking to appoint a HR Manager to join the organisation, responsible for delivering a pro-active and professional HR Service to the business through effective implementation of policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall business objectives.
- Work closely with Senior team and Line Managers, providing them with expert advice and guidance, coaching and developing their knowledge on Policies, Procedures and People Management skills.
- Resource planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Provide advice and guidance on all employee relations issues
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary.
- Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry.
- Payroll management and maintenance of records.
- Manage the information held on personnel files and ensure this is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coach, mentor and challenge managers to improve management capability.
- Promote succession planning and talent management throughout the business.
- Measure employee engagement and work with senior team to develop engagement initiatives.
- Monitor HR Trends and provide KPI data to senior team, so that any issues can be addressed.
- Monitor absence levels and advise managers on how to deal with short term/Long term issues. Manage occupational health referrals.
3 years HR Management experience
Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
Up to date Employment Law knowledge
Degree in Business/HR Related discipline
Full clean driving licence
Competitive salary & benefits package
To apply, please forward a cv to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Richard at Grafton HR on 07773197121