My client is a leading NI business, operating within the food sector with headquarters located in County Tyrone.
They are presently seeking to appoint a HR & Training Manager to join the organisation responsible for delivering a pro-active and professional HR Service to the business through effective implementation of policies and procedures.
The HR & Training Manager will provide business aligned training and development of all employees that support the achievement of the company objectives and drive a high performance culture for productivity and talent management.
* Develop and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall business objectives.
* Work closely with Senior team and Line Managers, providing them with expert advice and guidance, coaching and developing their knowledge on Policies, Procedures and People Management skills.
* Resource planning
* Recruitment & Selection
* Provide advice and guidance on all employee relations issues
* Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees.
* Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary.
* Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry.
* Payroll management and maintenance of records.
* Manage the information held on personnel files and ensure this is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
* Evaluate all Training and Development activities.
* Assist with INI Training Grants, complete application and secure funding.
* Maintain accurate and up to date Training records for all employees.
* Devise, plan and deliver Training programmes.
* In line with Senior Managers devise annual Training plan for the business.
* Coach, mentor and challenge managers to improve management capability.
* Promote succession planning and talent management throughout the business.
* Measure employee engagement and work with senior team to develop engagement initiatives.
* Monitor HR Trends and provide KPI data to senior team, so that any issues can be addressed.
* Monitor absence levels and advise managers on how to deal with short term/Long term issues. Manage occupational health referrals.
* Participate in H & S Committee meeting, ensuring company compliance is adhered to.
5 years HR/Training related experience
Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
Up to date Employment Law knowledge
Train the Trainer approach to learning and development
Degree in Business/HR Related discipline
Full clean driving licence
Competitive salary & benefits package
To apply, please forward a cv to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121