£18,000 - £21,000
Grafton HR have been exclusively appointed to recruit on behalf of our client, a leading food manufacturing organisation, for a HR Assistant on a 6 month FTC based in Armagh. Whilst the role is a 6 month FTC, there is a high probability that the position will go permanent, providing the successful candidate performs to a high level.
The HR Assistant will provide assistance across all HR functions, including recruitment, Health & Safety, OHA, Employee Relations and audits. The role will also have a key focus on the payroll of agency works, maintaining personnel records and systems.
- Provide assistance across all HR functions
- Provide administration support for recruitment and selection activities, including preparing offer letters, inputting new start information, liaising with recruitment agencies and organising interviews
- Payroll of Agency workers on site, ensuring accurate payment and relevant hours worked are logged onto the system
- Complete regular commercial audits
- Manage agency workers records to a high standard, ensuring that they are up to audit standards.
- To assist in the Health & Safety aspects of HR
- Deliver training sessions, including inductions
- Conduct annual company surveys
- Adhere to Company general policies, i.e., Food Safety, Health Safety, Hygiene, etc.
To right fit
The successful candidate will have 1 years experience of working in a HR team, ideally within a food manufacturing environment, possessing a 3rd level Human Resources qualification. Attention to detail is exceptionally important, as the HR Assistant will be expected to oversee regular audits, therefore previous experience of completing commercial audits would be desirable.
Culturally, this leading food manufacturer is looking for an ambitious, driven individual, looking to take the next ste.
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.