£20,000 - £22,000
3 month temporary position
Our client is a leading UK & Ireland Organisation with HQ based in Belfast.
Due to increased workload, they are presently seeking to appoint a part time HR Assistant for a fixed term contract of 3 months.
The role will report to the HR manager and work alongside the HR Officer.
- Manage recruitment administration including drafting job descriptions, liaising with agencies, co-ordinating interviews, issuing contracts etc
- Ensure that all recruitment activity is in line with Fair Employment Compliance and is recorded accordingly on the PAMS system
- Particular in employee relations matters
- Assist in the completion of the Annual Fair Employment Return & 3 Yearly Article 55 Report
- Delivering inductions & coordinating induction programs
- Coordinating legislative training and ensuring all training is documented in training records
- Ordering uniforms
- Updating & maintaining personnel records
- Pension & Share administration
- Recording of annual leave & absence
- Participate in disciplinary & grievance meetings
- Collating and reporting of KPI information
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on HR related issues.
- Maintain purchase order system for the HR department
- Minimum 1 years experience in a HR role
- CIPD qualification
- Recruitment & Selection experience
- Excellent PC skills to include all aspects of Microsoft Office
To apply, please forward a cv to Ryan at Grafton HR on firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation around the role, call Ryan on 07725825693.