HR Officer - Market leading client
£24,000 - £26,000
Grafton HR is pleased to be representing a market leading organisation, currently recruiting for an HR Officer based in County Antrim.
As HR Officer, your role will involve a combination of HR generalist and administration duties, as well as having full autonomy for the companies' recruitment. This will involve the entire recruitment life cycle, ranging from advertising roles / liaising with agencies, to issuing offer letters and overseeing new start administration. You will also be expected to conduct monthly recruitment analysis, feeding back to Senior Management.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist with staff payroll, including bonus monitoring, overtime monitoring and any payroll queries. You will also be heavily involved in all employee relations issues, including note taking at welfare meetings, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings, grievance hearings and appeal hearings.
- Recruitment / New start Administration
- Offer letters/Contracts of employment
- Candidate Monitoring
- Monthly recruitment
- Monthly loyalty bonus
- Employee relations issues, including absence management
The right fit
- Min 3 years experience in a HR Generalist position
- CIPD qualified
- Recruitment and absence management experience
- Working knowledge of Pams and Crystal reports
- Fully competent using Microsoft office, including Microsoft Excel
- Experience of preparation of reports for management
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send you CV to email@example.com