HR ADMINISTRATOR Co Fermanagh Temporary
Our Client a leading manufacturing company based in Co Fermanagh have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain invaluable experience in an HR environment a temporary HR Administrator is required for a 1 year fixed term contract.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, working in a friendly HR team in a high paced environment, the role will be responsible for providing general administration and systems support to the HR team and advice and guidance where necessary on HR processes and procedures.
- You will have experience providing operational HR administration support in a medium sized company
- A professional, flexible approach along with the ability to prioritise and deal with often unpredictable work demands within tight deadlines is essential
- The ability to operate sensitively and confidentially in difficult situations whilst demonstrating attention to detail, a positive outlook and a solution focused attitude is required.
- Good computer literacy including word, excel are required
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Experience in VISIO and SAP would be an advantage
Hours of Work
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5.30pm, Fri 8am-3pm
- £competitive salary + Bonus
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.