We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented, energetic, experienced HR Assistant to join the HR team at Amazon on a temporary contract for approximately 1 year.
At least 3 years solid HR experience including conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings is required to be considered for this role, experience from a fast paced environment is essential.
Responsibilities will include
- Production of weekly and monthly reports and analysis on key HR data to include absence, attrition and ER data via the in-house management system
- Dealing with HR queries, providing advice and support regarding site specific employment policies and procedures.
- Partnering with HR Shared Services colleagues across Europe to drive initiatives and collaborating with payroll to reduce payroll defects
- Monitoring HR and time and attendance systems, creating reports when needed.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders to drive positive employee engagement
- Maintaining, managing and regularly auditing all manual and electronic personnel files.
- Scheduling and conducting Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- Updating company documents when necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Participating in local site and HR ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience as a Human Resources Assistant, ideally within a large scale fast-paced Customer Service or Operations based environment
- Experience of HR /payroll and or compensation benefits delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong HR Systems knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal skills - able to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal customers. Treats others with respect. Builds trust and rapport.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in order to meet business needs and be highly proactive with a 'can do' attitude
Degree qualification preferred
CIPD membership or HR qualification