HR Assistant - Belfast - Global Professional Services Organisation
Grafton HR are representing a leading international professional services organisation, that due to expansion, are now seeking to recruit a HR Assistant to join the team based in Belfast on a permanent basis.
As HR Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high administrative support to the Belfast HR team, dealing with any backlogs and helping to ensure backlogs do not occur. Other duties include putting together recruitment packs, sending out offer letters and helping with any other general administrative duties.
- Complete all internal administrative processes as required
- Update spreadsheets as necessary, such as the recruitment applicant tracking spreadsheet
- Update the HR systems with new joiner and employee information
- Assist with keeping holiday information and sickness absence data up to date
- Assistant with completing payroll spreadsheets
- Archive files and keep the current filing in good order.
- Work with the HR Advisor to prepare for and coordinate candidate interviews and assessments
- Keep an up to date and accurate record of the progress of applications, including logging all interviews and collating feedback following interviews
- Liaising with The Security Watchdog (pre-employment provider) Prepare offer letters and contracts and arrange for these to be signed
- Create employee files for successful candidates Work with the HR Assistant to log and reconcile invoices where applicable
- Draft and send correspondence to candidates and employees
- Photocopying and other office duties
- Assist with diary management
- 12 months exp in a HR Administration / Assistant related role
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and experienced in administration processes.
- Ideally have HR experience in a professional services environment
Highly competitive salary
The is an exceptional role for an accomplished HR Administrator looking to take the next step in their career with a growing professional services organisation.
Grafton are presently inviting expressions of interest for this position, therefore please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 or email your CV to email@example.com.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY