My client is a leading global organisation with a large presence in Cork. They currently have an exciting vacancy for a HR Business Partner to join their team at their customer support centre on a permanent basis.
The HR BP is quite a generalist role, spanning areas such as ER, strategy, driving initiatives, process improvement, investigations, HR reporting and taking part in panel interviews for recruitment.
Key to success in this role is an ability to proactively look for solutions, and have a structured and disciplined approach to process improvement and an ability to act decisively and efficiently.
Although this is not a customer facing position, a passion for customer service is a pre requisite for our client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on key projects including performance management, engagement and recruitment, liaising with colleagues across the European network
- Providing advice and guidance to the Management team from a HR perspective to ensure HR related issues are taken into consideration for business decisions
- Being a competent point of contact re Irish labour law, HR policies and processes
- Working on employee engagement, striving to maintain a 'great place to work' culture
- Taking the lead on high volume recruitment activities for the network, ensuring headcount requirements are on track and taking ownership of recruitment analytics reports.
- Supporting performance management processes, ensuring fairness and consistency
- Working with management on creating personal development plans for employees within the organisation
- Driving continuous improvement, sharing best practice across the network and other departments
The ideal candidate will
- Have CIPD or accreditation or equivalent
- Be degree qualified in HR, Business or related field
- Have at least 7 years professional experience, 3+ years at HR BP level
- Be accustomed to gathering data from various sources and doing complex analysis, using data gained to make sound decisions
- Be highly dependable with a proven ability to prioritise and work efficiently in an fast paced environment
- Have strong HR experience from a multicultural international organisation
- Be disciplined and process driven, able to think laterally when decision making
- Have a strong ability to influence others and negotiate when required
- Have experience with large scale workforce management, variable pay models, and recruitment
- Be approachable with excellent communication skills, having an ability to deal with people at all levels and conduct interviews
- Ideally have experience from a customer focused contact centre environment (not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation where your career will develop and grow, the role is a full time permanent position based in Cork. There is an attractive package including company shares on offer for the successful candidate.