Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary HR Business Partner to start ASAP for duration of up to six months
Role: HR Business Partner
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.50 p/h
13+ week's £17.21 p/h
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 36.25 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Post-Graduate Diploma, or an equivalent qualification
- Current professional member of the CIPD (i.e. Graduate, Chartered or Chartered Fellow)
- A minimum of 3 years' recent experience of providing expert advice and guidance to managers on HR matters. In particular this must have included the full remit of employee relations
- Experience of handling complex employee cases
- Experience of managing risk in an employee relations environment
- Experience of providing a successful and value added HR advisory service to managers
- Comprehensive working knowledge of employment law and experience of the practical application of the law and associated HR policies and procedures
- Experience of using HR computerised systems
- Be ICT literate
The competencies required for the effective performance of this post are:-
- Specialist Knowledge
- Self Assertion and Personal Impact
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Risk Management
- Relationship Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Commercial Awareness
The post holder will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR Data Analyst role, which will assist the HR department in having sound business intelligence on all aspects of HR data. The role will ensure that HR data is translated into meaningful information which in turn will add value to the service provided by the HR department. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing particular support with regards to procurement by way of writing specifications etc.
- To ensure the accuracy and timely production of data and the effective use of all business intelligence tools.
- To complete all statutory statistical returns on behalf of the College, such as quarterly employment survey, fair employment monitoring return etc.
- To work with the HR Services Manager on the production of ad hoc staffing reports requested by internal and external customers.
- To write guidelines and provide training for HR staff and administrative staff in Business units in the correct use of HR computerised systems.
- To develop, review and maintain systems to capture employee data for input to HR management information systems.
- To create and maintain Excel spreadsheets to meet business requirements.
- To contribute to the development of the online recruitment system.
- To liaise and develop relationships with various business functions such as IT/ MIS, Payroll, Finance, etc.
- To fully understand HR data entry procedures to provide troubleshooting and support for end users.
- To participate on HR project teams by performing business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, documentation development, communication, etc.
- To participate as a member of panels such as selection and recruitment, job evaluation etc.
- To deputise for the HR Senior Business Partner as required.
- To participate actively in relevant regional and national professional networks.
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future**