Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary HR Business Partner to start ASAP until approx. end of December with possibility of extension
Role: HR Business Partner
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.50 p/h
13+ week's £17.21 p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Post-Graduate Diploma, or an equivalent qualification
- Current professional member of the CIPD (i.e. Graduate, Chartered or Chartered Fellow)
- A minimum of 3 years' recent experience of providing expert advice and guidance to managers on HR matters. In particular this must have included the full remit of employee relations
- Experience of handling complex employee cases
- Experience of managing risk in an employee relations environment
- Experience of providing a successful and value added HR advisory service to managers
- Comprehensive working knowledge of employment law and experience of the practical application of the law and associated HR policies and procedures
- Experience of using HR computerised systems
- Be ICT literate
The competencies required for the effective performance of this post are:-
- Specialist Knowledge
- Self Assertion and Personal Impact
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Risk Management
- Relationship Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Commercial Awareness
Specific Experience Required
- Leading on investigations
- Managing grievances
- Managing bullying and harassment cases
- Progressing flexible working requests
- Managing attendance
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To establish and develop a dialogue and relationship with senior managers in allocated work areas to understand the key performance issues and associated people requirements to meet both current and future organisational challenges.
- To advise on and contribute to the development of HR policies, strategies and business plans within allocated work areas which enable operational and corporate aims and objectives to be achieved.
- To provide an interface to managers in allocated work areas, through the provision of high quality guidance and support in developing and progressing HR solutions to achieve business objectives.
- To provide coaching and mentoring to managers in allocated work areas in the implementation of robust employee relations, recruitment and selection and performance management processes to facilitate shared responsibility for the management of people and ensuring that HR matters are effectively and consistently dealt with.
- To provide feedback to departmental senior management teams and line managers to improve individual and organisational performance.
- To guide managers on the optimum utilisation and deployment of resources within allocated work areas including monitoring the use of temporary workers.
- To participate actively in relevant regional and national professional networks
- To deputise for the HR Senior Business Partner as required.
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**The deadline for this position is Wednesday 19th July at 12 noon **