HR Business Partner - Grafton HR Exclusive
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing a leading manufacturer operating within the agri-food & technology sector, with the appointment of a newly created HR Business Partner role.
The HR BP vacancy has come about through natural growth of both the organisation and the HR team itself and will help support the ambitious growth plans of the company over the coming years.
Headquartered in Belfast, the company have 5 manufacturing sites in the UK and additional sites internationally, employing over 400 staff globally, with 150 of these employees based in Belfast.
The role will provide HR support across all of the UK & Irish sites, partnering with the senior management team and site leads to ensure a consistent and pro active HR service is provided.
The HR Business Partner will be highly operational, with exceptional HR knowledge across the following key areas;
- Employee Relations
- Union & Pay Negotiation
- NI, ROI & GB legislation
The HR Business Partner will also be involved in a number of exciting HR projects to include;
- Workforce Planning
- Engagement & Wellbeing initiatives
- Equality & Data Protection
The HR Business Partner will be a self-motivated, results-driven professional, with solid HR generalist background, with experience of HR Business Partnering across a multi site environment.
- Graduate membership of CIPD
- Experience working with Trade Unions and resolving conflict
- Experience of developing and implementing employment policies
- Sound knowledge of employment law (ideally NI, ROI & GB) and good practice and evidence of maintaining up-to-date knowledge of same.
- Results driven with sound business judgement
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Strong IT Skills including experience in the use of HR Information Systems with extracting reports, maintaining information and development of current systems to meet business requirements
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle and flexibility to travel
- Willing to undertake travel throughout the UK/Ireland and potentially abroad
- Strong experience within HR providing advice and delivering on core people management issues including recruitment, discipline/grievance handling, employee relations and performance management preferably in a complex or multi-site work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build constructive working relationships with all levels in an organisation
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
The post will include a highly competitive base salary and benefits package, including private medical, pension and onsite parking.
The post will be based in Belfast however travel to various locations in GB and Ireland will be required, approx 2-3 times a month.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with initiative who is looking for a new challenge to help build and design a Great Place to Work within a growing and dynamic organisation.
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or email email@example.com
GRAFTON HR - CIPD HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017