Grafton HR is delighted to representing a large, professional business development organisation based in Belfast City Centre, presently seeking a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
This leading advisory organisation offer a full range of cost effective business aligned solutions and services, in both Northern Ireland and oversees.
The successful candidate will work in a large, established HR team, offering a range of people solutions across various areas, including absence management, performance management, HR planning, remuneration and recruitment & selection.
As HR Business Partner, you will contribute to the delivery of strategic HR objectives, working in partnership with staff and line management to provide a highly professional advisory service, assisted by a comprehensive HR admin support team.
The main duties of the role include:
- Manage and supporting staffing matters and issues within the dedicated business group
- Oversee and support management on various employee relations issues, such as absence management grievances and disciplinary scenarios.
- Responsibility to the full recruitment and selection process
- Responsibility for embedding organisational culture
- Contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of policies and procedures
The right fit
- Chartered membership of CIPD or Assoc. membership, working towards Chartered status
- Successful track record of delivering a professional and customer focus HR service
- Ability to work collaboratively within an established HR team
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues, applying professional judgement to secure an effective outcome
- Experience of applying current NI legislation
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Well established, professional client
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send your CV to email@example.com.