HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Location - County Armagh
Grafton HR is exclusively representing a leading manufacturer based in County Armagh, with the appointment of a HR Business Partner job.
The Human Resource Business Partner will lead all operational HR matters from Recruitment to ER, L&D to Reward.
This is a great opportunity to join a global business, with support and mentoring from the HRD and highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Provide support and guidance to the Management team in on recruitment, policies, employee relations, performance management, training and engagement
- HR Project lead
- Manage all ER related issues, including tribunal, dismissal & redundancy
- KPI reporting
- HRIS ownership and development
The HR Business Partner
- 3 + years exp in a HR Business Partner role within manufacturing
- A third level qualification in a HR or Business
- Strong NI employment legislation knowledge
- Demonstrable employee relations exp
- Chartered membership CIPD
Interested HR Business Partners should forward a CV immediately.
If you would like to discuss this Human Resource Business Partner job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Human Resource job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017