HR Business Partner - Grafton Exclusive Role - L'Derry
Grafton HR is excited to be exclusively representing a leading private sector organisation, with sites located across Northern Ireland, with the appointment of a HR Business Partner on a full time permanent basis based in L'Derry.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful HR Business Partner will work as part of a HR unit, tasked with the delivery of a high quality, proactive HR service to a multi - site employee base, spread throughout Northern Ireland.
Based in L'Derry, the successful candidate will be tasked with providing the management team with advice on recruitment, investigations, disciplinary and grievance, equal opportunities, change management and absence and performance management issues. This includes providing a legal and policy compliant HR advice, support and guidance via phone, email and face to face as well as coaching Line Managers.
The HR Business Partner will propose commercially focused solutions and follow up on all queries to resolution as well as contributing to wider people programmes such as engagement surveys and people development initiatives/ processes.
- 3 years' experience in a commercially focused HR advisory / HR Business Partner role
- A proven track record of coaching and influencing line managers
- Experience within an HR multi-site role would be advantageous.
- Experience in the application of company policies and procedures and HR best practice.
- Strong employment law knowledge and ability to transfer into practice.
- Confident to communicate with people at all levels, with a style that is clear, engaging, coaching and collaborative
- Ability to work flexibly
- Driving licence (travel required across the province)
Attractive base salary and strong benefits package, along with the opportunity to join a fast paced and highly commercial, but extremely people focused organisation.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential discussion on 07773197121
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI HEADLINE SPONSOR 2018