HR Co-Ordinator - Manufacturing client - Belfast - Competitive package
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing an expanding manufacturing organisation based in Belfast, presently seeking an experienced HR-Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis.
As HR Co-Ordinator, your role will involve a combination of HR generalist duties, including employee relations, recruitment & selection and HR administration.
Key duties include:
- Employee Relations: Provide first line support for HR queries around employee relations, ensuring requests are dealt with efficiently.
- Recruitment & Selection: Responsible for all recruitment administration, including various application checks prior to shortlisting
- Payroll: Complete weekly and monthly reports for departments
- Learning & Development: Complete all training administration, detailing all completed training.
- General Administration: Maintain HR trackers, ensuring all relevant information is in place and populated
As HR Co-Ordinator, you will have the capability to work in a busy HR department in a highly confident manger, with a high motivation to learn and progress.
The right fit
- CIPD qualified
- 1 years Generalist HR Admin / Recruitment Admin experience in a fast paced HR environment
- Experience of co-ordination and delivery of high volume recruitment / HR activity
To apply for this newly created opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.