HR Co-Ordinator - Belfast - Voluntary Sector Organisation
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a sizable voluntary sector organisation, currently seeking an experienced HR Co-Ordinator on a 6 month contract basis.
The role has been created due to increased recruitment requirements across the business, with plans to increase the workforce headcount by 25% over the next 6-12 months.
While Recruitment & Selection makes up a large part of the role, this is a full HR Generalist position, involving various other aspects including employee relations, monitoring returns, payroll & training administration, as well as providing up to date HR Advice and Guidance to line management.
Key duties include:
- Full responsibility for Recruitment & Selection, from placing job adverts on job websites, through to onboarding
- Process new start administration, including offer letters, references etc
- Ensure new starts details are uploaded to the system
- Arrange and deliver inductions
- Compile payroll information, ensuring it send through to the payroll department on time
- Assist in the provision of pay related information to the payroll department on a monthly basis to include change of contracts, employee information, new employee etc.
- Assist in the monitoring, preparation and production of the annual fair employment monitoring returns
- Provide advice and guidance to both internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc projects such as benchmarking, when required
- General administration when and if required
The right fit
- Degree educated and CIPD qualification
- 2 years HR Generalist experience
- Extensive Recruitment & Selection experience
- HR systems experience, ideally PAMS
- Strong understanding of current employment legislation
Competitive basic salary
To apply for this exciting role, created through company expansion, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send your CV to email@example.com.