HR Generalist - Large blue chip client
6 month temporary position
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a large blue chip client based in Belfast, presently seeking an experienced HR Generalist for an initial 6 month temporary position.
The role will work closely with HR Business Partners and the wider HR Shared Services team to deliver an exceptional HR Generalist service, including employee relations, absence management and performance management.
As HR Generalist, you will be the first point of contact for employee, coaching and providing advice and guidance across a wide variety of HR policies.
As HR Generalist, your role will involve a combination of HR generalist and administration duties, with a particular focus on employee relations.
Key duties include
- To provide support and coaching to leaders in managing performance
- Advise managers on employee relations issues including dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues as they arise
- To operate within the boundaries of employment law to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- To work with the business to support employee development
- Working with the different facilities across Northern Ireland to ensure consistency and clarity of HR policies throughout the business
- Interfacing with leaders, employees and our Occupational Health department to manage sickness absence
- Deployment of policies and practices throughout the employment life cycle including resourcing, performance management, development and exit interviews
- To assist with HR reporting and data analysis using the HR system and looking at proactive ways to improve the HR generalist service as well as conducting other HR administrative duties
The right fit
- CIPD qualified
- 2 years Generalist HR experience in a fast paced HR environment
- Extensive exposure to employee relations issues
- Sound working knowledge of employment and equal opportunity legislation, with experience of providing employment law advice to line managers
- Experience of working in a fast paced, unionised environment
To apply for this newly created opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.