Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a large client based in Belfast, presently seeking an experienced HR Generalist for an initial 6 month temporary position.
The role will work closely with HR Business Partners and the wider HR Shared Services team to deliver an exceptional HR Generalist service, including employee relations, absence management and performance management. As HR Generalist, you will be the first point of contact for employee, and providing advice and guidance across a wide variety of HR policies.
As HR Generalist, your role will involve a combination of HR generalist and administration duties, with a particular focus on employee relations.
Key duties include:
- To provide support and coaching to leaders in managing performance
- Advise managers on employee relations issues including dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues as they arise
- To operate within the boundaries of employment law to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- To work with the business to support employee development
- Working with the different facilities across Northern Ireland to ensure consistency and clarity of HR policies throughout the business
- Interfacing with leaders, employees and our Occupational Health department to manage sickness absence
- Deployment of policies and practices throughout the employment life cycle including resourcing, performance management, development and exit interviews
- To assist with HR reporting and data analysis using the HR system and looking at proactive ways to improve the HR generalist service as well as conducting other HR administrative duties
The perfect candidate:
- CIPD qualified
- 2 years Generalist HR experience in a fast paced HR environment
- Extensive exposure to employee relations issues
- Sound working knowledge of employment and equal opportunity legislation, with experience of providing employment law advice to line managers
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Interested HR Generalists/ HR Assistants should forward their CV immediately!
If you would like to discuss this Learning & Devlopement Coordinator role in more detail, please contact Kathryn Bennett on 0777 3197 909
If this Human Resource role is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other opportunities in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017