HR Generalist - Derry / Londonderry - Competitive salary
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturing organisation, with HQ based in Derry / Londonderry, currently seeking to appoint a HR Generalist for a 3-6 month temporary assignment with a key focus on recruitment.
As a HR Generalist, you will be expected to cover various areas within HR, including performance and development reviews, production of KPIs, disciplinary and grievance and administration of employee benefits; however, there will be a key emphasis on recruitment & selection.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and screening candidates, through to preparing offer documentation. The role will also require you to plan and execute inductions for the company in a highly efficient manner.
Supporting Directors and Managers throughout the business, you will advise on best HR practice, ensuring they are aware of any new employment law changes. You will also maintain and establish appropriate HR systems, ensuring all KPI's are monitored and measured.
The successful candidate
- At least 12 months experience working in a busy HR department including Recruitment experience
- A Honours degree in a relevant discipline
- Have a good understanding of NI employment legislation, specifically regarding Equality & Monitoring
- Able to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills and have excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the business
- CIPD qualification or working towards it
- Shared Services recruitment experience
- Experience of recruiting for Finance positions
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.