Grafton HR Exclusive Role
LEAN Manufacturing Organisation
Grafton HR is delighted to have been exclusively appointed on behalf of a Global manufacturing organisation, presently seeking to appoint a HR Generalist, to a newly created role in their Belfast site.
Founded in 1855, the company in question is a multi-billion dollar global organisation employing over 12000 people and built upon a world-class culture of continuous improvement.
The Belfast site has a present turnover of $20m, and employs 90 team members, with capacity to grow as orders increase.
The company in question is both a challenging and a rewarding organisation to work for, with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction through the hiring, retaining and development of A Players.
The Human Resources function plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the business has the right people doing the right things in the right way and at the right time.
The HR Generalist works closely with the Human Resources Manager in all facets of Human Resources, including recruiting, policy implementation, reporting of information, communication and engagement, employee relations, performance management, time and attendance management and coordination of training and employee growth and development.
This position must demonstrate a high-level of integrity, a strong depth of HR and business knowledge, and a pro-active focus on customer service.
The HR Generalist will be a primary point of contact for the site management and wider team.
The HR function demands a strong sense of customer service, and a commitment to deliver to daily deadlines in support of the wider business.
The HR function in Belfast is a business partnering function, and the HR Generalist is expected to fully immerse themselves in the operation of the business.
- Health, Safety and Environmental
- Financial Performance / Cost / Growth
- People / Leadership / Culture
- Operational Excellence
- Minimum 2.1 Degree (or Higher) in Human Resources or related-discipline
- At least 3 years' experience as a HR professional, with at least 1 year of experience within a manufacturing / production environment
- True generalist experience of all key areas of Human Resources
- Demonstrable excellent IT skills, including Work, PowerPoint, Excel and HR Systems
- Demonstrable excellent communication and numerical skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable history of owning the administrative requirements of the HR function
- Management of recruitment from commencement to hiring
- Work-based experience driving / managing relations with a unionised environment
- Work-based experience driving / managing employee engagement initiatives
- Management of HR KPI's and regular reporting of information
- Coordination of training, learning and development requirements for a business or business segment
- Management of Time and Attendance System information
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
- Working towards or completion of an appropriate C.I.P.D qualification
- Experience in managing apprenticeship programmes
- A post graduate qualification in a related field
- Training & development Co-ordination, including experience of government support programmes (e.g. INI)
- Processing / Supporting the processing of Payroll
This is a very exciting opportunity for a highly educated, driven and committed HR Professional, wishing to develop their skill set within a LEAN focused Global manufacturer.
The package on offer therefore is above current market rate, which with reflect the importance and trust placed upon the successful individual, who will be earmarked as a future leader within the business.
To apply, please speak with Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or email email@example.com in the strictest of confidence
This is an opportunity not to be missed!