Food Manufacturing Organisation
Grafton HR is representing a leading food manufacturing organisation based in County Londonderry, presently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join the business on a 12 month FTC to cover a period of maternity leave.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for the provision and delivery of all HR aspects across a busy production facility.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with Line Management to provide expert advice and guidance
- Highly commercial, with the ability to provide input across different business areas
- Recruitment & Selection
- Provide advice and guidance of employee relations matters
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees
- Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry
- Payroll management and maintenance of records, supported by an administrator
- Evaluate all Training and Development activities
- Attendance & Occupational Health
- Devise, plan and deliver Training programmes
- Promote succession planning and talent management throughout the business
- Measure employee engagement
- Monitor HR Trends and provide KPI data to senior team, so that any issues can be addressed
- Monitor absence levels and advise managers on how to deal with short term/Long term issues.
- 3-4 years HR Management experience within a fast paced environment
- CIPD qualified
- UK employment legislation experience
- Extensive employee relations experience
- Experience of using a time and attendance systems
- Previous experience of working with the food industry
To apply for this position, with an established global organisation, please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693.