Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting our client, a Mid Ulster based manufacturer, presently seeking to appoint a new HR Manager.
To ensure company compliance with UK Compliance with all employment law and the adoption of new legislation into the business processes
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating
- Explaining Human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new employee paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities etc
- Performing job evaluations
- Addressing any employment relation issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks and conducting interview processes
- To Maintain HR records
- Processing weekly payroll, using Sage software
- Maintaining Accident records
- Ensuring all employee training is up to date
Associate Membership of CIPD
3-5 Years in a Senior HR Advisor level role or 2-3 HR Manager experience within a fast paced environment, ideally Manufacturing/Engineering related.
Exp of Health and Safety and as desirable NEBOSH Qualification
Exp of payroll processing, again as desirable with working knowledge of SAGE
This role would ideally suit an experienced HR Advisor, wishing to take a step up in seniority, with ownership of a department, supporting an SME business, or alternatively, an experienced HR manager, perhaps looking to work in a stand-alone capacity.
The role itself is highly operational, with full remit of HR function from administration to strategic planning and will require someone with a hands on approach, happy to take all on duties required.
£28 - £32k
To apply, please speak to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Grafton HR - CIPD NI Awards Winner - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY