HR Manager - Grafton Exclusive Role
Grafton HR is pleased to be exclusively assisting with the recruitment of a HR Manager for a leading Co. Tyrone based Construction business.
As the company continue to experience sustained growth, they are now seeking to appoint a HR Manager, in a stand-alone capacity to join the business, with responsibility for all HR related matters within the organisation.
Working in partnership with an external consultant, the HR Manager will tailor and refine the existing policies, procedures and company handbook, ensuring a commercially focused HR service is provided.
- Develop and implement a company wide absence management system to monitor planned and unplanned absences including holiday entitlement
- Provide support and guidance to Managers, and other members of staff, on people related issues- including disciplinary and grievance cases and be the point of contact for any escalated issues
- Preparation and accurate maintenance of all HR related documentation
- Conduct relevant training for managers in HR areas; disciplinary, grievance, absence, engagement and performance processes.
- In partnership with Senior management Team, Develop and Implement annual HR objectives to support the overall business objectives.
- Ownership of full Recruitment & Selection life cycle, including coordination of job advertisements, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and conducting interview processes
- Monitor, analyse and identify key HR Trends and provide management information as requested
- Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry
- Ensure all statutory training is complete and relevant certificates/documentation is in place and up to date
- Any other adhoc duties
3-5 Years HR related exp gained in a senior advisory or management role
Experience of working within a fast paced and commercial organisation
Strong Microsoft office skills
Credible, collaborative and able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
£30 - £35k with the opportunity to take full ownership of the HR dept, shaping it people services and contributing in a commercial manor to benefit the outputs of the business.
To Apply, please speak to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY