HR Manager - Multi - Site
Derry / Londonderry
Grafton HR Exclusive Role
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing a growing retail organisation based in Derry, with the appointment of a HR Manager on a full time permanent basis due projected expansion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a leading organisation in a stand - alone role, supporting an employee base close to 100, with a multi-site operation spanning across Northern Ireland and ROI.
Deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures and employment legislation
- First point of contact for HR queries and ability to provide a range of advice on an array of HR matters
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Work closely with Senior Management Team to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the Senior Management Team with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Support, develop and manage recruitment and selection across multiple sites
- Work in partnership with Area Managers and other line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/ development
- Liaise with Area Managers regarding the development of new employees and ensuring adequate training throughout the probationary period
- Completion of Fair Employment and Article 55 review in line with legislation
- Administering of company benefits
- CIPD qualified or working towards completion
- A minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience
- Strong knowledge of NI / ROI employment legislation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Project management and conflict/dispute resolution skills and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
- Previous experience using Sage payroll or other payroll processing software
Highly competitive package
This a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and rapidly expanding organisation which can offer long term career development, in a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment.
To apply for this Grafton HR Exclusive role, please speak to Ryan Calvert on 07725825693 or via email on email@example.com.