HR Manager - Financial Services Organisation - Belfast
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading financial services organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Manager will work in a stand alone capacity, supporting a workforce of just under 100, covering the entire HR Generalist remit.
As a stand alone HR Manager, you will be responsible for implementing best practice across various areas, including employee engagement, recruitment, employee relations, well being and learning & development.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally strong around the operational elements of HR, demonstrating a hands on approach at all times. Partnering with key internal stakeholders, you will also be responsible for ensuring the HR strategy is in line with the overall business strategy. The business is keen to promote a positive company culture, therefore you will lead by example on this, developing strategies to ensure an excellent employee experience at all times.
The successful HR Manager will be highly commercial, regularly analysing and assessing company salary and benefits to ensure they remain competitive, making recommendations when required. As HR Manager, you will also promote a proactive HR service at all times, identifying any negative trends, ensuring they are analysed and the root cause is identified and addressed.
Talent Manager will form a key part of this role, focusing heavily on developing staff internally through training & development, ensuring they have options and the required skillset to progress within the organisation.
- Overseeing all operational HR duties
- Drive Employee engagement and support management
- Design and implement strategic HR initiatives
- Ensure succession planning and recruitment needs are met
- Support training and development of employees
- Proactively manage ER issues
- 3 years in a HR Management role, ideally within financial services
- Degree educated and CIPD qualification
- Ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
Highly attractive base salary
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD) on 07725825693 or email Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017