Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting a leading Financial Services business based in Belfast with the appointment of a HR Manager vacancy.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the full remit of HR within the business, providing day to day operational and strategic support to the Board of Directors and relevant managers.
- Effectively support the management team in implementing HR policies or initiatives in line with Company strategy.
- Manage all aspects of resourcing in collaboration with relevant hiring managers, ensuring best candidates are recruited to the right roles.
- Manage and monitor the induction process, on-boarding individuals effectively and efficiently
- Advise and coach line managers on all employee relations matters
- Keep abreast of relevant and multi- jurisdictional employment legislation (NI & GB) and manage any disciplinary, grievance, absence, or performance-related issues for all employees.
- Work closely with the management team in managing the salary review and bonus processes.
- Contribute and actively lead on HR projects and other team initiatives and continuously identify ways to add value to the wider business.
- Work in partnership with the Learning and Development Manager to support the on-going training and development of all individuals.
- Be an active participant and contributor to the ISO processes and accreditation.
- Support a culture of employee engagement by assisting the Company to measure and put in place approaches to optimise engagement, job satisfaction, motivation and commitment, and retention.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement and proactively agree strategies to address any key areas of development.
- Respond and develop any other activity deemed relevant and instruction by the Board.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
- MCIPD qualified
- Previous experience within a professional services/financial services organisation is advantageous
- Deep understanding of Employment law across all relevant jurisdictions(NI & GB).
- Have a deep understanding and interest in the company, and understand the role HR plays in meeting the strategic objectives of the company.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee and management satisfaction.
- Ability to manage HR projects and initiatives with minimal guidance.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and providing strategic advice.
- An agile and flexible thinker with the ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Be of a calm and understanding nature
- Be flexible with your time, travel will be required
Inspire leadership, strategic thinking, impacting and influencing, client engagement, collaborative working, problem solving, planned and professional approach.
Highly competitive salary & benefits package, commensurate with a role of this level and skill set
To apply, please speak with Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017