Global Food Manufacturing Organisation
My client, a Leading Food Manufacturing Organisation based in County Armagh, is presently seeking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The company have a global presence spanning across 30 countries, and have recently invested close to £8million in their NI site, upgrading to new fully automated manufacturing equipment, to help future proof the plant.
The role will have full responsibility for a site of over 150 staff, supported by a HR Officer and a Training Officer. This is a 24/7 business, with various shift patterns, therefore Saturday work once a quarter will be required.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall business objectives, working closely with Line Management to provide expert advice and guidance
- Involvement in various projects across the business
- Highly commercial, with the ability to provide input across different business areas
- Lead the change agenda within the business, specifically the implementation of automation equipment
- Recruitment & Selection
- Provide advice and guidance of employee relations matters
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary
- Advise on pay, remuneration and benefits. Conduct annual salary reviews and external benchmarks on roles to ensure company remains competitive within the industry
- Payroll management and maintenance of records
- Evaluate all Training and Development activities
- Attendance & Occupational Health
- Devise, plan and deliver Training programmes
- Promote succession planning and talent management throughout the business
- Measure employee engagement and work with senior team to develop engagement initiatives
- Monitor HR Trends and provide KPI data to senior team, so that any issues can be addressed
- Monitor absence levels and advise managers on how to deal with short term/Long term issues.
- 3-5 years HR Management experience within a fast paced environment
- CIPD qualified
- NI employment legislation experience
- Unionised experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Degree in Business/HR Related discipline
- Change management experience
- Project experience
- HR experience in a food manufacturing / manufacturing environment
- Experience in a 24/7 business, with various different shift patterns
Highly competitive salary, bonus and pension (Employer contributions up to 10%)
To apply for this position, please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121.
CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNER - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY