My client, a Leading Manufacturing Organisation based in County Tyrone, is presently seeking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to join the business on a full time permanent basis.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall business objectives, working closely with Line Management to provide expert advice and guidance
- Involvement in various projects across the business
- Highly commercial, with the ability to provide input across different business areas
- Lead the change agenda within the business
- Recruitment & Selection
- Provide advice and guidance of employee relations matters
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary
- Promote succession planning and talent management throughout the business
- Measure employee engagement and work with senior team to develop engagement initiatives
- Monitor HR Trends and provide KPI data to senior team, so that any issues can be addressed
- Monitor absence levels and advise managers on how to deal with short term/Long term issues.
- 3-5 years HR Management experience within a fast paced environment
- CIPD qualified
- NI employment legislation experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Degree in Business/HR Related discipline
Highly competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this position, please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNER - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY