HR Manager - Hospitality Sector
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading Irish owned group business, currently expanding its operations within Northern Ireland.
As they continue to expand, they now are seeking an experienced HR professional for an exciting role based in Belfast, supporting a multi - site operation as HR Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager with multi - site experience, where they can have influence at management level, drive employee engagement and manage hiring.
This role offers any strong HR Generalist or HR Executive the opportunity to drive development, succession planning and employee engagement across a multi - site operation.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Manager will oversee all HR functions in all NI sites, with support from an Assistant HR Manager.
Employee engagement and succession planning are leading initiatives for the HR Manager.
- Drive Employee engagement and support management in the same
- Ensure succession planning and recruitment needs are met
- Support training and development of employees
- Proactively manage IR and ER issues
- Maintain employee compliance standards, including proper HR Records and documentation
- Manage Payroll through the Time and Attendance systems; and monitor the payroll budget on a regular basis, with the General Managers.
- 4 years in a HR Management role
- Experience in a multi - site role, ideally within Hospitality, Retail or customer focused sector
- Ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- 3rd level qualification is desired for not essential.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter
- Experience of payroll and cost management.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
Attractive Base Salary + Bonus & benefits package with the ability to develop and progress your career
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or email Richard on email@example.com
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017