HR Manager - Financial Services Sector
Derry / Londonderry
Grafton HR is excited to be representing a large financial services organisation, presenting seeking to appoint an experienced HR Manager for their site in Derry / Londonderry.
The HR Manager will support and coach line managers to deliver people solutions and change in conjunction with specialist HR functions (Reward, Resourcing, Employee Relations, Internal Communications & Talent and Development).
- Build strong collaborative relationships with employees and Business leaders. Implement HR strategic initiatives and manage a broad range of strategic HR projects within the business areas
- Analyse and investigate business/ people issues and trends within the relevant business area
- Feed insights gained from the business into key HR initiatives, and support all HR initiatives and services with Business leaders.
- Partner with the various Business leaders on change management initiatives.
- Support Line Managers on recruitment issues locally ensuring sufficient pipelines in place combined with an effective On-Boarding process
- Embed a performance management culture within the business driving clear understanding of the company values. Coach and support Line Managers on Performance Management issues
- Support Line Managers with the development of their people, providing advice and support on People issues. Drive succession planning through regular Calibration sessions and in partnership with Talent Manager
- Play a role in fostering the company culture and values among all business and HR stakeholders
- Liaise with HR Managers across country and collaborate with other HR roles within the HR Operating model to ensure consistency of HR Brand across all sites
- Educate, coach and support Line Managers in people management activities
- At Least 5 years' experience in a HR Manager role
- Experience of working in a unionised environment desirable
- Exposure to Financial Services environment would be beneficial
- MS Office suite - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Project Management experience
- Coaching skills an advantage
Highly Competitive base salary & benefits
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please speak to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR for immediate consideration on 07773197121, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNERS - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY