Grafton HR is excited to be representing a specialist manufacturing firm based in County Antrim, who currently have an immediate requirement within their HR department for an experienced HR Manager on a permanent basis.
My client has a purpose built factory based in County Antrim equipped with newly installed high tech machinery, with over 100 highly skilled employees.
The role requires a strong HR Generalist, one who will be exposed to all aspects of HR, including payroll and benefits, performance management, recruitment and selection, employee relations and policy development and training. Working closely with other key internal stakeholders, you will help contribute to the overall development of this successful brand in Northern Ireland.
Key duties include:
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating
- Explaining Human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new employee paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities etc
- Performing job evaluations
- Addressing any employment relation issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks and conducting interview processes
- To Maintain HR records
- Processing weekly payroll, using Sage software
- Maintaining Accident records
- Ensuring all employee training is up to date
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience, ideally degree educated with a CIPD Qualification or working towards it. Previous experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment is also an essential requirement, ideally with some experience in Health and safety.
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send your CV to email@example.com.