Grafton HR is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a growing food manufacturing organisation, that due to expansion, are seeking a Senior HR Advisor or Manager on a permanent part time basis, based in South Down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, in what will be their first HR role, offering a great deal of autonomy and departmental ownership.
This is a standalone position with full responsibility for all HR duties and the administration to accompany.
The successful canddiate will provide assistance across all HR functions, including Recruitment, Training, Engagement, Health & Safety, Employee Relation, Audit & Policy.
- Full responsibility across all HR functions
- Provide administration support for recruitment and selection activities
- Complete regular audits
- Oversee first line employee relations matters within the organisation
- To assist in the Health & Safety aspects of HR
- Deliver training sessions, including inductions
- Review policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Implement a staff retention strategy, ensuring all staff are developed
- Liaise with payroll on a regular basis
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience at HR Officer level or above, of working within a fast paced HR environment, ideally within retail, food or manufacturing, with extensive experience of first line employee relations matters.
It is also desirable, that the successful candidate has some knowledge and/or qualifications, around Health & Safety systems and good practices(NEBOSH).
Degree educated(desirable) with a CIPD qualification or working towards it.
The role would suit either an experienced HR Manager wishing to reduce their working hours and commitments, or equally, an aspiring HR Officer/Advisor, wishing to take on additional responsibility in a development role.
£25 - £30k pro rata dependent upon exp.
To apply for this position, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this role is exclusive to Grafton HR.
CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNERS - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY