Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced HR Manager/Advisor for our client based in Dublin 22.
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to manage and administer all performance management, training, recruitment and employee relations to promote a culture of fairness and honesty, respect, equality and positively in the workplace in line with their core values.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the HR management in a business which is growing rapidly
Duties will include:
- To administer all recruitment and job advertisements
- To develop a programme for new starters and deliver inductions
- Assist new employees with advice in areas like banking, immigration during the on-boarding process.
- To maintain all personnel files and ensure all documentation is correctly filed.
- Support, assist and advise the management team in all aspects of the HR remit, such as discipline etc.
- Work with the senior management team on policy and strategy development and implement HR policies and procedures.
- To monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate.
- To manage and develop the training system, keep training records up to date.
- To source external training providers and organise training.
- Support the senior management team in all aspects of the performance management process.
- Manage employee probationary periods and provide support to managers throughout this process.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree in HR or relevant discipline
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of employment law
- Excellent communication skill
- Effective organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent salary on office
- Dublin 22 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 450 5288