My client is rapidly growing manufacturing organisation, with a multi million pound turnover, based in County Tyrone.
Due to a pending period of maternity, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Human Resource Officer to join the team, in a fast paced and highly commercial role.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and people focused service across Recruitment, HR, Training & Development and Performance Management.
- Providing advice and guidance on company policies and procedures and ensuring these are being complied with
- Provide support to the Senior HR Advisor.
- Assist in the administrative support for the department.
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient Recruitment and Selection process is being conducted.
- Coordinating and assisting with the induction process for all new starts.
- Responsible for the completion of statutory returns.
- Updating and maintaining all records appropriately and sending out relevant daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for following the Absence Management process in conjunction with department managers.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of occupational health and liaising effectively with all concerned.
- Conducting investigations, disciplinaries and grievances with relevant departmental manager in a timely manner.
- Ensuring a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality is maintained at all times within the dept.
- Proactively working with employees at all levels of the business.
- Ensuring performance management process (KPIs) is being adhered to across the site and relevant reports are updated in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level in either HR or Business related discipline
- 2 years previous experience in an HR Officer role
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of employment legislation
Exp of the manufacturing industry
£20 - 25k + company benefits
For immediate consideration and shortlisting on this role, please forward your tailored cv to Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on email@example.com, or for a conversation in confidence call Richard on 07725825693.