£28,000 - £30,000
Our client, a large public sector organisation based in Antrim, is currently looking to recruit a HR Officer on an initial 3 month temporary basis.
As HR Officer, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Extensive involvement in complex employee relations matters
- With the support of the HR team and independent research on best practices, identify areas of opportunity where processes can be improved and/or streamlined.
- Assist in the review and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Assist in the research and development of new electronic processes.
- Use computerised writing tools to produce statistical reports.
- Contribute to the overall success of the HR department by performing all other duties
The right fit
- CIPD membership
- 3 years` experience working in a HR generalist role, with extensive experience in employee relations
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word & Excel Qualifications
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or send your CV to email@example.com.