£23,000 - £25,000
Our client, a large public sector organisation based in Ballymena, is currently looking to recruit a HR Officer on an initial 2 month temporary basis.
As HR Officer, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- With the support of the HR team and independent research on best practices, identify areas of opportunity where processes can be improved and/or streamlined. Design and develop these improvements to increase efficiencies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a learning and development programme, including design and delivery of training/briefing events.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Health and Well-Being Programme
- Assist in the review and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Assist in the research and development of new electronic processes.
- Use computerised writing tools to produce statistical reports.
- Contribute to the overall success of the HR department by performing all other duties as assigned by the Head of HR.
The right fit
- CIPD membership
- 2 years` experience working in a HR generalist role, with extensive experience in at least 3 of the following
- employee welfare
- learning & development
- recruitment selection and on-boarding
- policy review and development
- employment law and terms & conditions
- equality and diversity
- health and well-being
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word & Excel Qualifications
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or send your CV to email@example.com.