Our client, a large third sector organisation, with HQ based in Belfast, are currently recruiting for a HR Officer on a FTC until March 2020.
The Role (HR Officer - Belfast)
As HR Officer, you will report into the HR Manager, contributing to the implementation of the company's strategic goals. The role will cover various HR processes, including recruitment and selection, overseeing various employee relations matters, health & safety, talent development and benchmarking across Northern Ireland, as well as administrative duties when required.
As HR Officer, you will ensure the company's management is supported at all times to ensure they are achieving the company's overall strategy.
- CIPD membership
- 3 years` experience working in a HR Generalist capacity
- Previous third sector experience would be desirable
- Full driving licence with access to own car
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word & Excel Qualifications
- Flexibility to travel throughout Northern Ireland
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or send your CV to email@example.com.